• The A3 family features the A3 Sedan, A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI® clean diesel Sedan and the high-performance S3 Sedan. Soon to join the lineup is the A3 Sportback e-tron® gasoline electric hybrid (PHEV).
• The A3 models showcase every aspect of Audi expertise found in our full size luxury vehicles and make that technology available in an affordable premium compact vehicle including Audi side assist, Audi drive select, Bang & Olufsen® audio, and MMI® touch.
• The cockpit of the A3 is designed and focused on the driver, making it possible to concentrate optimally on the driving experience - innovations like a smartphone thin retractable MMI screen add to the unique experience.
• The A3 models come with premium standard features such as leather seating surfaces, power panoramic sunroof, Bluetooth® with audio streaming, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, HD radio™, dual-zone automatic climate control, split-folding rear seatback, Audi pre sense® basic, and xenon plus front lighting with LED daytime running headlights and taillights.
• The A3 offers the Audi connect® system offering a 4G LTE connection and state-of-the-art graphics.
• A3 Sedan and Cabriolet models are available with two engine and powertrain options, the 1.8 TFSI® FWD or 2.0 TFSI® quattro® all-wheel-drive. The A3 Sedan is also available with a TDI® clean diesel engine.
• The A3 Cabriolet's top can be opened or closed electro-hydraulically in approximately 18 seconds, even while driving up to 31 mph, all at the press of a button.
S3 Sedan Highlights:
• The S3 Sedan expands upon the already sporty character of the A3 sedan, adding S model-specific details that underscore the high-performance for which Audi S models are known for.
• The S3 comes with a powerful, high-output 2.0L TFSI® engine with quattro® all-wheel drive producing an impressive 292 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque, achieving a speed of 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds.
• Exclusive to its segment, the Audi S3 will offer an available Audi magnetic ride sport suspension - which can be adjusted via the standard Audi drive select system
• Unique S-model exterior kit, including: trunk lip spoiler, Aluminum-optic mirror housings and front & rear diffuser blades, aluminum door sills with S3 emblem, quad exhaust pipes with finishers, and Platinum Gray matte front grille with chrome struts
• The S3 comes standard with an S model-specific sport suspension & braking system, and S design 18-inch wheels with summer performance tires (19-inch wheels available as part of the 19" Performance package).